Leki Super Micro
The Leki Super Micro has earned its name: With a pack size of just 46 cm it is a real space saver. The innovative hollow grip technology allows maximum lightness and comfort at the same time. Its wide gripping surface provides supreme comfort with its secure grip. The ergonomically shaped Leki Super Micro is completely edge-free and made from the extremely durable and very durable aluminum HTS.
With its sophisticated products, LEKI is the world market leader in trekking and hiking poles.
• Series: Unisex
• Handle: Aergomed for weight reduction
• Segments: 3-piece
• Pipe diameter: 18 | 16 | 14 mm
• Pipe material: aluminum (HTS 6.5)
• upper part: aluminum (HTS 6.5)
• lower part: aluminum (HTS 6.5)
• Adjustment system: Super Lock
Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
• Rubber buffers: Rubber Tip Trekking
• Adjustment range: 46-90 cm
• Weight: 206 g / piece without rubber Tip / buffer