Whether on short or extended hiking tours, the Leki Eagle trekking poles are characterized by their low weight, their durability and easy use. The proven PA safety handle features an easily adjustable loop, that ensures that the poles fit comfortably in anyone’s hand. Conveniently for the hiker, the loops come off quickly in case of emergency.
The Leki Eagle are made of very robust aluminum, therefore are very light and also infinitely adjustable depending on the height of the user. The poles come with removable baskets that can be exchanged easily on the road without any specific tools necessary.
LEKI is an absolute world leader in trekking and hiking poles.
• Series: Unisex
• Handle: PA safety (heavy)
• Strap: Lock Seat Belt (Nylon)
• Segments: 3-piece
• Pipe diameter: 18 | 16 | 14 mm
• Pipe material: aluminum (HTS 6.0)
• upper part: aluminum (HTS 6.0)
• lower part: aluminum (HTS 6.0)
• Adjustment system: Super Lock
• Basket diameter: 50 mm
Tip: Flex Tip (short)
• Length / size: 110 - 145 cm adjustable
• Adjustment range: 110 - 145 cm
• Weight: 270 g / per piece
• Packing size: 65 cm