Falke socks men TK2 cool
Thanks to their cushioning and fibre mix with Lyocell, these TK2 Cool hiking socks offer great comfort and a pleasant cooling effect when hiking in easy terrain, especially in warm weather conditions. Rapid moisture wicking and the optimised shape guarantee perfect temperature regulation and superior comfort.
The hiking socks TK 2 by Falke are the superior socks for dealing with sweat. On hot pilgrimage days on the Way of St. James, the Coolmax functional fiber provides a foot-friendly climate and helps prevent blisters and other problems. At the necessary key spots, such as the heel and toe area the TK 2 are lavishly padded.
Through optimal pressure distribution and the reduction of pressure peaks, these socks relieve your feet ideally.
The rest of the sock is thinner and thus prevents heat build-up. These socks have a brilliant adaptation to the foot shape of women and men equally. The family business Falke is based in Schmallenberg in the Sauerland region of Germany and has been producing socks of the highest quality since 1895.
- Medium Padding for fitted protection and good shoe contact
- 36% Polypropylene, 33% Lyocell, 15% Polyamide, 15% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- machine wash 40°C extra gentle
- Fibre Mix with lyocell for quick drying and comfortable cooling
- Optimum fit protection thanks to the patented left and right toe box and cushion on impact areas
- Maximum comfort thanks to targeted cushioning and materials
49% polyester (Coolmax)
Weight (pair): Approx. 60 g