Base layer Panty (women, black)
Modern functional underwear increases the well-being, especially when you are walking on the Camino de Santiago for a long time. Through the perfect lightweight fabric composition of 78 % polyamide, 22 % polyester, the body sweat is transported away from the skin faster and not "stored" in the cotton fibers. The regulation of the body temperature - even when sweating - is thus much more effective. Megalight 140 by F-Lite – is a super light functional underwear recommended for the Camino de Santiago.
Additionally, a good functional underwear reduces the risk of wounds through rubbing (e.g., under the armpits) and prevents sores. The benefit is, that you have a comfortable feeling even after long, sweaty trek, without arriving at your destination feeling "soaking wet
The underwear of the Megalight collection by T • ESS / Fuse is extremely light and dries super-fast even after handwashing it.
The material: carbon, polyamide, polypropylene
- The features: anti-static
- The design: F-liteTEX knitting technology, two-layer seamless construction, minimal waistband
- The material weight: < 70g/m²
- The product weight (T-Shirt): ~ 50g.
- Additional Benefits: Incredibly lightweight; antistatic; a thermal regulating fabric for extreme sporting activities; extended back
Weight Panty: about 45 g