Backpack Yukon 50/60/70 litres
from 165.00 €
Tatonka's trekking backpacks are outstanding in terms of material used and workmanship in the segment of lighter hiking backpacks, as well as being thought through to the last detail.
The backpacks Yukon 50 or Yukon 60 and Yukon 70 are the ideal companions for the Camino de Santiago.
The backpack offers enough space for a sleeping bag, fleece jacket and all the other equipment a pilgrim needs on his adventure. That makes him the perfect choice, not only on the Camino, but on a wide variety of trips.
Thanks to the Tatonka V2 carrying system, the Yukon 50/ 60 /70 can be carried comfortably even at a higher weight. The system is optimized for loads up to 25 kg and offers a balanced combination of light weight, durability and performance. The three-dimensional formed hip flaps guarantee optimal weight transfer, and can be adapted to the own back length.
Quick access zipper opening
The daily packing and unpacking on the Camino de Santiago is made easy with the three-dimensional front and side openings of the Yukon. Beyond the standard must-have trekking backpack features, the Yukon also offers incredible practicality with a 3D front opening that makes packing easier than ever. The two-way zippers allow fast access to the luggage at any time. The lockable zipper sliders offer protection against thieves and the the integrated rain cover keeps everything dry during bad weather.
· V2 Carrying System
· Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid
· Removable section between main and bottom compartment
· Load control straps
· Height adjustable chest belt
· Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
· If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
· Side compression straps
· Handle on front and back
· Strong No.10 zipper
· Lockable zipper slider
· 3D zipped front opening
· Height adjustable lid with gear loops
· Lid compartment with key holder
· Rain cover
· Hydration system compatible
· Base made from durable CORDURA® material
· Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
· Side pockets made of an elastic material
· Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
· First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
· Large zipped front pocket
Tatonka is a Bavarian family business that produces under fair working conditions and controlled social standards in Vietnam (open factory).